www.kitesurfspot.nl is using cookies. A cookie is a simple small file that is sent with pages from this website and is stored by your browser on your computer’s hard drive, mobile phone, smartwatch or tablet. The information stored therein can be sent back to our servers on a subsequent visit.
Article 3.) The type of cookies used and their objectives
We use the following type of cookies:
– Functional cookies: this allows us to make the website function better and makes it more user-friendly for the visitor.
– Anonymous analytical cookies: these ensure that anonymous cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. In this way the following data can be collected:
o The number of unique visitors
o How often users visit the site
o Which pages users view
o How long users view a specific page
o At which page visitors leave the site
– Analytical cookies: these ensure that a cookie is generated every time you visit a website. These cookies know whether you have visited the site before or not. Only on the first visit, a cookie is created, on subsequent visits the existing cookie is used. This cookie is for statistical purposes only. In this way the following data can be collected:
o Which pages you have viewed
o How long you stayed on a certain page
o At which page you left the site
– Own tracking cookies: this allows us to find out that in addition to our website you have also been on the relevant other website (s) in our network. The resulting profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
– Tracking cookies from others: this keeps track of which pages you visit on the internet in order to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, e-mail address and the like as we know it, but only serves to match advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant as possible to you. We ask your permission for these cookies. These cookies will not be placed without your permission.
– Social media related cookies: with this social media such as facebook and linkedin register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons. They may also contain tracking cookies that track your surfing behavior on the web.
– Site improvement cookies: this allows us to test different versions of a web page to see which page is best visited.
Article 4.)Your rights with regard to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. You also have a right of objection to the processing of personal data and the right to data transferability. You can exercise these rights by sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org To prevent abuse, we can ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
Artikel 5.) Blocking and deleting cookies
You can easily block and delete cookies yourself at any time via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser so that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies may not be placed. For the possibility, view the help function of your browser. If you delete the cookies in your browser, this can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Be aware that if you do not want cookies, we can no longer guarantee that our website works properly. It may be that some functions of the site are lost or even that you can no longer visit the website. In addition, refusing cookies does not mean that you will no longer see any advertisements. The ads are then no longer focused on your interests and can therefore be repeated more often.
Article 6.) New developments
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to constant developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, review this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
Article 7.) Final remarks
We will have to adjust these statements from time to time, for example when we change our website or change the rules regarding cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.
If you have any questions and / or comments, please contact email@example.com